Manufactured for Fill Happy in Missouri, USA
Description / This dish soap is high foaming & low skin irritant used for glasses, plates, cutlery and cooking utensils that you hand wash in a kitchen sink or bowl. Safe for septic systems. Contains biodegradable surfactants. Free from:
• Parabens / xenoestorgens that has been linked to cancer
• Perfumes and fragrances / some can be toxic
• Phthalates / can damage liver, kidneys, lungs and reproductive system
• Sulfates (SLS and SLES) / can irritate eyes, skin and lungs - SLS are tested on animals and not environmentally friendly
• Synthetic colors and Dyes / skin irritant
Alternative to / dish detergents made of harmful ingredients packaged in disposable plastics
Use / Turn on water to desired temperature. Squeeze a small amount of Dishes Great Soap into sink. Wash dishes, rinse and drain.
End of Life / No Waste Here. Yay! Please reuse your bottle and refill with us again & again!
Full Ingredient List / Filtered deionized water, ethoxylated alcohol surfactants, ZINC1760476, aminodimethyloctyl-1-olnatural sea salt, (100% pure essential oils-if scented)
Pricing / Scented/Unscented
16 oz glass bottle / container one time cost is $5, refill is $5.28/4.48
32 oz glass bottle / container one time cost is $6, refill is $10.56/8.96
64 oz glass jug / container one time cost is $10, refill is $21.12/17.92
16 oz aluminum bottle / container one time cost is $6, refill is $5.28/4.48