Our trusted stainless steel nesting containers with plastic-free silicone lids! Perfect waste-free solutions for kids lunches, picnics, travel, outdoor adventures and bulk shopping. The stainless steel nesting set of 3 (16oz, 9oz and 5oz) are great for large and small snacks, help reduce single-use packaging, and are versatile enough for many food-storage needs at home and on the go. Our round containers are also ideal for kitchen organization, pantry makeovers, meal prep and family leftovers. Flexible silicone lids are easy for little hands to open, and the leak-proof feature keeps spills at bay. Our new non-toxic stainless steel and silicone combination make these lunchboxes the best zero-waste solution for you and the planet.
Tropical Sky lids (Island Teal, Cosmic Blue and Sunset Orange) can help tell school lunches apart, add some style to your outdoor adventures, and categorize family leftovers and weekend meal prep—all while reducing single-use waste. Mix and match with bold, bright new colors and hit refresh on your daily food storage.
• Leak-proof to keep food fresh and prevent spills
• Easy to sanitize and dishwasher safe
• Containers and lids are freezer safe
• Containers are oven safe up to 300 degrees (not for use in microwave)
• Containers stack to save storage space
• Lighter and sturdier than glass
• Etched tare weights for easy bulk shopping
• Plastic-free, durable, flexible, platinum-grade silicone
• 304 (18/8) stainless steel
• Free of BPA, BPS, phthalates and lead
Sizes in the set/
qty of (1) 5 ounces - 3.5" x 1.5" (5/8 cup)
qty of (1) 9 ounces - 4" x 2" (1 1/8 cup)
qty of (1) 16 ounces - 4-5/8" x 2.25" (2 cups)
Dishwasher safe. Remove any soap residue or water spots by soaking in a 1:1 vinegar and water solution.
Why U Konserve?
Reusable and waste-free
Our products are designed to reduce the staggering amount of trash that ends up in our landfills and oceans every year because of food packing.
We use high-quality, non-toxic materials designed to be durable and long lasting, and to minimize waste throughout each product's life cycle.
Non-toxic and non-leaching
We offer non-toxic, safe products that are tested by CPSIA-accredited independent labs to ensure that they are free of BPA, phthalates and lead.
Functional and practical
We offer products for kids and adults, ideal for lunches, travel, picnics, takeout, salad bars and family leftovers. They're easy to clean, and easy to pack and store.
Feel part of something big
One reusable solution can save thousands of single-use plastic bags and containers from landfills. Replacing disposables with long-lasting alternatives is a commitment to foster important change. Joining the movement empowers and connects everyday actions with meaningful results.
- You'll reduce waste by eliminating disposable food packaging from our landfills and our oceans that threatens animals, our planet and ourselves. Read about the plastic pollution problem at 5 Gyres and Plastic Pollution Coalition.
- You'll eat healthier by packing homemade, non-packaged foods. Practice healthy portion control and eat balanced meals.
- You'll store safer by packing food in non-leaching, non-toxic containers.
- You'll save money by reducing unnecessary packaging and packaged foods. Our sustainably designed products are durable and long lasting, and with care will last many years.
- You'll inspire others by decreasing your impact on the environment.
About U Konserve /
Long before zero-waste living was making headlines, U-Konserve was creating products to help people live a zero-waste lifestyle. The company was founded by two friends who believed that small changes can have a huge impact on the global movement to protect our planet. As a Certified B corporation and member of 1% for the planet, the company is using business for good by creating a positive impact for employees, communities and the environment. Designed in Boulder, Colorado.